Srikrishna Milks Private Limited :- ISO Certified Company (ISO 22000:2005)
Established in 1989, it has its plant located at village kirwatti on NH 63 in yellapur Taluk of Uttar Kannada District, Karnataka. The plant is located just 50 km away from commercial centre of Hubli.
- 60,000 LPD Milk handling.
- 15,000 LPD Fermented Milk Products.
- 25 tons per month Ghee production.
- Liquid Milk in poly pouch of Standardized and Toned quality.
- Lassi, Butter Milk, Flavored Milk, Curds, Pot Curd, Paneer, Khoa, Cooking Butter and Ghee.
- Sweets like Peda, Mysorepak, Besan Ladoo, Soanpapadi and Kesar Peda.
Srikrishna Dugdha Prakalpa Limited:
This is closely held Public Limited Company established in 1992 mainly to procure hygienic and quality milk. The company has capacity of procurement of 50,000 ltr milk per day from its 5 chilling centers located at Hirekerur, Honnalli, Birur, Khanapur and Sirsi. The company has developed farmer base of around 17,000 in its operational area of 631 villages and collecting milk through 655 collecting centers.